Welcome

June 01, 2017




Welcome to my NEW blog!  I am very excited to launch my new blog and what better way than in conjunction with the release of the NEW annual catalogue from Stampin' Up!

There are so many exciting new stamp sets this year and there is even a fabulous planner for all you stationery lovers out there.

You can take a browse through the catalogue here 

I am looking forward to sharing with you challenges and blog hops that I take part in as well as my creations with lots of the new products from the catalogue.  I will also be doing some live videos and crafting over on my Facebook page so pop on over and follow me there.

Please say 'hello' in the comments below and let me know your favourite new product from the Stampin' Up! catalogue.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images