Oh So Eclectic

June 12, 2017



I loved the sketch from last weeks Global Design Project so when I came to have a play with the new Oh So Eclectic stamp set and dies it was only natural to use that as a basis for my design.

Out of the new in-colors this year Berry Burst has to be my favourite so I couldn't resist using that for my flowers and the new Lemon Lime Twist for the the leaves.  I have silver embossed a background and used the stitched framelits as a base for my flowers and leaves.


The sentiment is also from the new Oh So Eclectic stamp set which I embossed in white and then cut the sentiment up into three pieces for more interest.

I can't wait to make some more projects with this set as it has endless possibilities.

Thank you for stopping by,  happy stamping!



Product List

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images