Father's Day

June 21, 2017


I'm a little late in sharing my Father's Day card with you but better late than never as they say! We had a busy Father's Day weekend enjoying the heatwave here in the UK by visiting Arundel for ice cream and an alfresco dinner out in the evening on Saturday followed by a trip to the beach on Sunday. 

I have been dying to use the gorgeous chair die from the new Seasonal Layers dies and had seen lot's of ideas floating around with it against lovely backgrounds.  I masked off a circle using the circle framelits to create a mask and then used my sponge brayers to create a sky/grass effect background. I then used the tops of some leaves from the Jar of Love stamp set to create a foreground. Finally the chair was cut out from one of the sheets of the gorgeous new wood textures designer series paper stack.

All the products used to make the card are listed below and if you click on the images it will take you directly to my shop where you can purchase them.

Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping!


Product List

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images