Global Design Project #GDP090

June 10, 2017





This week I am playing along with the Global Design Project's Sketch Challenge.  This is the sketch we are working from this week -


It's been an exciting week with a delivery of some fabulous new Stampin' Up! products from the new catalogue.  I had a play with some of the new stamps and thinlit dies to create this weeks entry.

I have used the large stamp from Hello Friend to white emboss a background onto shimmery white card stock and then used the emboss resist technique to watercolour it, casing the idea from the card in the matching kit in the catalogue.  This large stamp has such a moroccan feel to me so I decided to use the beautiful copper 'flower' from the Eastern Medallions thinlit dies and the 'life is beautiful' sentiment is from the Eastern Beauty stamp set together with some copper thread to finish it off.




I hope you like it?  For more inspiration why not pop on over to the Global Design Project to see this weeks fabulous entries.




Product List

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images